I can’t for my life NOT understand why I did not know about this brand before??? Their A/W 2014 collection is amazing!
More incredible styles on their site : duroolowu.com
Paris during August is a very quite story. This month is like a national vacation month and nobody is in town! I like the feeling of having the whole city to yourself but I must admit that it’s a bit of a pain that so many bars, restaurants, shops and “service” companies are closed…
I’ve been on vacation for two weeks now and this time, I decided to stay in Paris. It migh sound crazy but I have not had time to enjoy Paris during summer to the fullest since I moved here. I either go back home to see my family or visit friends in other part of the country. So, what I have been doing is going to places I’ve never seen before.
Yesterday, I went to Institut du Monde Arabe (Arab World Institute) to see the expo “Hajj – Le Pelerinage a La Mecque” (pilgrimage to Mecca). I found this expo very interesting, fascinating and beautiful. One piece that blew my mind was The Black Arch;
Raja et Shadia Alem, “The Black Arch”, 2011
I got tagged on IG by irisnaturelle.com a few days ago to list 20 facts about me. I did accept the mission but I thought it would be too long of a post on IG so I decided to post it on the blog instead. Here we go!
1.My name is Hanna
2. I’ve celebrated my birthday 30 times.
3. I’m born and raised in Sweden and my parents are from Eritrea.
4. I’ve been living in Paris for 5 (!!!) years.
5. 6 is the number for kids my parents decided to raise. I popped out as number two.
6. I prefer sneakers over heels.
7. Blue is my color.
8. I’m a very good listener.
9. I can get down to any kind of beat.
10. Laughing is something I do very often and in a very loud way. Cant help it!
11.I speak my mind in a very firm way.
12. Mornings are meant for sleeping in. So no, I’m not a morning person.
13.I hate doing my hair but I love the results.
14. Getting dressed is something I do after my mood. That same day.
15. My orientation skills are so bad I get lost using google maps.
16.I would never order a pizza just to have a slice. I eat the whole thing!
17. Coming from a big family, I learned to share and compromise before writing my own name.
18. Observing things is my favourite sport.
19. I’m dyslexic so reading and writing is not in my favour.
20.I make the best chocolate cakes!