We are getting closer to the end of this year and with that comes festive times. Are you one of those who is already looking for something new to wear? Well, before you hit the stores stressed to find the perfect outfit, do I have a few good tips that I want you to think about:
1) Take a look at what you have in your closet and ask yourself what you would need to create a festive look.
2) Then, sort out all your festive items and try them on.
3) Don’t hold back, mix and match old with new and see what you can come up with.
4) At this point, am I sure that you now realized you have much more to choose from that what you thought in the first place. Right?
5) Now, do you still feel that there is something missing to complete your outfit and you need some help? Let me know and I will make sure you will feel fab during these festive times!
Read more about my project SOD here.